Thursday, January 29, 2015

Brighten It Up


Guess who didn't blog yesterday? Moi! It's just been one of those weeks, ya know? And when its one of those weeks the last thing you want to do is get dressed. But you'll be proud to know that I did get dressed today AND put on lipstick. I know I know. :')
Also... someone told me they thought this was a "summer" dress, and I just want to know when yellow became seasonal? For me I think sunny dresses add a lot to the bareness of January. Like if you want wear your brightest dress in the dead of winter... I'll cheer you on. You have Hannah's stamp of approval. 




Dress: Made by me Trench: Kenneth Cole; Necklace: permanently borrowed from Mom; Shoes: Target  


And we have a special guest appearance today... He's such a natural in front of a camera.





9 comments:

  1. I LOVE your dress! Gorgeous 👌 I wore a dress to school today too- it just felt like the right kind of day to wear a dress! Plus I'm getting tired of the winter weather and not being able to wear my dresses...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leah! We must be mentally connected or something... soul sisters!

      Delete
  2. You just look amazing in yellow, Hannah. I LOVE this dress of yours :) And your hair is, like, perfect.

    dance a real

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much! I straightened it, ha ha. It's not usually like this! ;)

      Delete
  3. I want this dress. O_o Actually, I just want your whole wardrobe. Are you good with that? I think I'll just randomly show up on your doorstep someday and go through your closet... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. anytime girl! As long as you leave me a few cute things to wear ;)

      Delete
  4. Yellow is for every time of year. :P In fact, why do we have to dress with the seasons? Sometimes I think if it's dark and dreary out, we should dress bright and cheery. =D Lovely, lovely, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. check r6q70d7n48 high end replica bags replica bags ebay f9t33a6h35 replica bags in china learn the facts here now i2e99o1a86 replica bags wholesale hong kong replica bags review replica hermes bag e3i02j8a09 replica bags in china

    ReplyDelete