Friday, January 16, 2015

On Birthdays and Best Friends



So my best friends and I have this tradition (we actually haven't done it a ton, but we talk about the times we do often) of showing up at each other's houses when one of us is having a bad day or a birthday and then go to Golden Corral for 3-4 hours. Today happened to be our girl Lily's 17 birthday, so Caitie and I showed up on her doorstep this morning bearing gifts and hugs. We laughed as she opened her "lol ur not dylan o'brian" shirt, squealed as she put on her new handmade jewelry, and teared up and hugged as she learned we were all going to the Taylor Swift concert together! (Shoutout to all of our parents for that one!) Then of course we hung out at golden corral with all the other old ladies and discussed an array of topics. All in all it was a fantastic day and I'm so blessed to have the best-best friend's in the world. 

(cotton candy is a priority)
(hair is a priority)


Here's a short little outfit of the day in front of the oh-so-festive Christmas tree. :')



Shirt: Loft; Jeans: Loft, Earrings: Loft, Coat: BCBG

As a side note... I firmly believe that every girl need a robe-coat because it looks so fancy...but it's like wearing a robe. (Or maybe it just looks like a robe and I'm trying to convince myself. I don't even know anymore.) 

*And I did switch to my Old Navy pea coat last minute because it was raining ice and I didn't feel like slipping and falling in a white coat.*



No comments:

Post a Comment