Monday, January 19, 2015

Feelin' Foxy


So I decided I'd take a break from blinding you with my color choices, and go for more of a neutral look. I wasn't necessarily feeling foxy, but the girls at church call this my "foxy" coat, so we'll go with that. I wore this outfit to my friend's surprise birthday party over the weekend, and am pleased to announce that it proved durable for all the dance moves I broke out. 


(sassily walks away from camera)



Coat: Vintage; Shirt: White House Black Market; Jeans: Loft, Boots: Nordstrom

And here's a pic from the party!


Shoutout to my girl Mary for dancing and singing along with me to Backstreet Boys, Taylor Swift, Spice Girls, and of course Disney. We tore up that dance floor. 




2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit, Hannah! I've heard some good things about the White House Black Market brand -- how do you like it?

    dance a real

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! YES, I love them! They have lots of very nice quality basics! If you can find an outlet you can get their stuff for really cheap too!

      Delete