Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter Sunday


Good afternoon guys! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend/Easter, ate a lot of candy, and took time to reflect on the glory of our Savior. I spent Easter weekend with one of my best friends Amaris! (you may recognize her from here) We hung out at the house Friday and then Saturday we shopped till we dropped in Richmond and around town. Sunday morning we got ready for Easter together before she went home to celebrate with her fam. Good times, good times. I'll do a post tomorrow about our adventures from the weekend, but today I wanted to share some Easter morning photos!


#squad


So this is the dress that I wore to Easter and I obviously made it and it obviously has a bow on the back. Would I even be Hannah Everly without those two things?!?! Well yes. But not a very good one.





My shoes are from goodwill and my earrings I got fro Easter! ( I think my mom got them at New York & Co)



Peace and luv to you all. Talk tomorrow? Great. 

P.S. I'M SHOOTING THE SPRING LINE TONIGHT SO PRAY FOR ME BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MUCH SLEEP OVER THE LAST FEW DAYS BECAUSE I'VE BEEN WORKING SO HARD ON IT. But I'm SO excited!









10 comments:

  1. Your dress is so springy! You look fantastic.

    Jesus is alive, and He loves me. What better day could there ever be? Aren't we so blessed to live that day every. stinking. day. of our lives?

    I definitely DID eat way too much candy yesterday :P Blech. I hope your spring launch goes well, Hannah -- I can't wait to see all the photos!

    Dance A Real: Fashion & Lifestyle
    walking in the air.: Literary Musings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Yes! My mom was saying that every Sunday is resurrection Sunday because we are always celebrating that!
      Oh man me too girl, me too.

      Delete
  2. 1) I love your dress. 2) Your family is fabulous. 3) I'm super excited to see the spring line and I'll totally be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) thanks girlfriend 2) thanks girlfriend 3) thanks girlfriend

      Delete
  3. That dress is fabulous! And those earrings... I heart them. Glad to see you had a happy Eater! I can't wait to see your spring line. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Ashley!!!! I did! I hope you did too. :)

      Delete
  4. I would love to see a video on how your style your hair! I just came seem to tame my bangs and your look on point :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't bangs but I can totally do a hair tutorial video!

      Delete
  5. Love. This. Dress. Girl! So smashingly cute! :D

    ReplyDelete