Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Sock Hop



Good morning guys! So I wanted to share some photos from the sock hop I went to last weekend. In case you don't know... a sock hop is a 50's themed dance where every wears vintage dresses or poodle skirts and a live band plays and there's lot of rootbeer floats. (Or you fill a cup with just ice cream if you're me)


Probably the highlight of my life was when the older man who owned this 56' Belair pulled me out of dance to get photos with his car. Later he gave me his number and asked me to model with his 60's car for photos sometime. Umm.... YES. 



Oh friends you so funny.




Then we had to get some iPhone pics for instagram ya know. 


"Ok now strike a sassy pose."
"Wait I don't know how."
"Just touch your hair."

(I made my dress and Alyson's is from Eshakti with a J.Crew sweater)



This photo has so many of my favorite people in it that I love it despite the fact that I'm mid talking. 









6 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! And rotfl...
    "Ok now strike a sassy pose."
    "Wait I don't know how."
    "Just touch your hair."
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. All of your dresses are so beautiful! I think yours is my fav. 2. That car is awesome. 3. I'm so jelly, I soo want to go to a sock hop! ;) I'm glad to see ya'll had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! Also...I am wondering if I could maybe talk business with you, and was wondering if you are ever on Google+ to talk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! How fun that you're a potential model :)

    Dance A Real: Fashion & Lifestyle
    walking in the air.: Literary Musings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such fab. Such wow. I might be jealous. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, gosh. Your dress is so pretty!! (and that car is fabulous!!) I *love* swing dancing, so I am totally jealous right now. :) Sounds like so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete