Thursday, March 26, 2015

Saturday Vlog: Day at the Zoo, Sunset Picnic, & Failed Cartwheels


So today I get to introduce you to my best friend Caitie!!!! You've seen her on the blog (here, here, and here), but now you get to see her live and breathe and sing and laugh and suck at cartwheels. 
Anyway.... So this is a vlog from our day at the zoo + an impromptu picnic + a few taylor swift sing alongs. (would it really be a Hannah Everly vlog without one??? no.) 

So i hope you watch and enjoy and let me know what you think!!!!

Thanks for watching!
-Han


(my legs are just longer, ok!?!)





ALSO... I woke up this morning and checked instagram and realized I had hit 2k in the middle of the night!!! Thanks to everyone that follows me and has helped me get here! (or doesn't have one so just stalks...love you too) I'm so blessed and excited for what the future has in store!!!
 *Taylor Swift dance party breaks out*



5 comments:

  1. Well, I hade time to watch this after all! ;) Looks like sooo much fun! And congrats on 2k! That's sooo exciting! Keep up the cute outfit posts and fun vlogs. I'm really enjoying them. Only comment: in this vlog, the music was a little loud in proportion to the video so I couldn't really tell what you were saying a couple of times. ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha I know! I can't even explain what a nightmare the music was, but I'm working on it! Thanks! :)

      Delete
    2. Oh my. It must be a complete pain. 0_o No worries and I hope it cooperates for you! :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE that you used music from an older Taylor Swift album in this vlog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSS it's still one of my favorite albums!

      Delete